Shield Rubber P 30 B is a light coloured paraffinic oil having good colour stability, high flash point, and low solvency. These are suitable for use in butyl and ethylene propylene rubbers and light coloured rubbers like shoe soles, toys, sports goods.
- It reduces the mixing time.
- Reduces power consumption.
- Improvement in uniform dispersion of ingredients.
- Improves the processibility, particularly natural rubber.
- Better extrusion due to the lubricating action.
Shield Rubber P 30 B is used for manufacturing butyl and ethylene propylene rubbers and light coloured rubbers like shoe soles, toys, sports goods. The ease of processibility of rubber compound and the tensile strength of the finished product are the two most important properties in a large number of products. The dynamic properties like low heat bulid up and good rebound resilence are the additional properties, which improves the overall, quality, in case of automotive tyres.
20, 210 L