PACKS AVAILABLE: 5L, 10L, 20L, 25L, 26L, 210L
Meets and Exceeds API GL-4, JDM 20C, Allison C4, Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2.
Shield Universal Tractor Transmission Fluid series are high performance fluids for use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, oil immersed brakes of tractors and off-road equipment. These fluids are specially designed for use where a common lubricant reservoir serves transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems and to optimize the performance of agricultural and commercial tractors. These fluids meet the specifications of major equipment manufacturers of tractors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Enhanced frictional properties optimise clutch performance and ensure noise free operation of wet brakes
- High viscosity index coupled with high shear stability provides consistent performance
- Excellent low temperature fluidity provides good response and effective lubrication at low ambient temperatures
- Robust anti-wear and extreme pressure properties control wear, extend equipment life and reduce maintenance costs
- Multipurpose capability reduces inventory and prevents accidental contamination and misapplication
The product is specially recommended for most wet brake systems fitted to agricultural tractors and off-highway construction equipment and is also suitable for hydraulic systems of tractors and ancilliary equipment.