Shield Rustic 30 is a mineral oil based corrosion preventive compound suitable for the wide range of application. These grades serve as lubricant as well as temporary protectives. It is formulated with anti-rust and anti corrosive additives. For best result metal surface should be clean and dry before Shield Rustic 30 is applied. The protective film of these grades has lubricating properties and hence is not necessary to remove. However, if desired, the film can be removed by wiping.
- Easy application by dipping, spraying, brushing, but the application surface must be cleaned and dried.
- Excellent Film Formation.
- Easy removal by wiping.
- Uniform coating on wide range coverage area.
- High degree of corrosion protection.
- Free of barium and other heavy metals.
Shield Rustic 30 is for use as short terms inter- operational protective or for the treatment of components before wrapping or as a temporary protection of ferrous bar, rod and strip. The product is also suitable as flushing oil for the internal protection of engines and machinery.
20, 210 L